Nigerian Law Registry App
One Stop Source for Nigerian Legal Materials, Nigerian Law Books, Nigerian Constitution, Evidence Act, Rules of Civil Procedure and rare books.
The current content of the Nigerian Law Registry App include:
1. Nigerian Constitution;
2. Fundamental Rights Enforcement Procedure Rules;
3. African Charter on Human and People's Rights;
4. Evidence Act 2011;
4. Lagos State High Court Rules, 2012;
5. Abuja Federal Capital Territory High Court Rules, 2004;
6. Enugu State High Court Rules;
7. Introduction to Legal Literacy in Nigeria;
8. Among the Igbo of Nigeria (Excerpts) GT Basden, 1928;
9. The Black Bishop Adjai Crowther (Excerpts) Jesse Page, 1909;
10. World Courts - Pictures from various courthouses and courtrooms.